Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Who am i??? and why should you read this??

well i will tell you
never really had a blog no thats not true i thing i had a xanga during my secondary school days , anyway my name is IZ, i am a happy person, do u believe that well if u do then something must be wrong, i am a normal twenty something year ol girl just living my life like rihanna will say, i am sligthly overweight by 20kg-thats following the BMI someone my height should weigh 72 and i weigh 92- if u would call that slightly-, sum will say ( by sum i mean my boyfriend TY) dat i am just heavily loaded, you see he means my boobs, they are massive at least to me ( i don tire oh). I have been dating him now for a lil ova 4yrs and some times i blame him for my weight cos he doesnt seem to mind, and we like sweet mouth too much right now i am awaiting my nysc posting and just fufilling all righteosness with one job to while away time till nysc decides we r worth going for service, i read comp eng in school and it was really stressful.
anyway my dream is to serve, do a masters nd phd in mobile and satellite communications b4 i am 25. how possible well if u know me and my life story u wud believe it as i said earlier i m seriously optimistic and my life goes the way i plan by Gods grace.
I love football and i support Manchester United and before you ask my boyfriend doesnt support man utd, hes a strong arsenal supporter so i dnt love ball cos of him, dats anoda thing about me i do my own thang.
Well i guess you will be hearing from me.

OPTIMISTIC VIEW OF THE DAY - I HAVE A BLOG ISN'T THAT BRONZE??? AND I AM STILL BIG BOLD BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

3 comments:

Roc said...

Welcome to blogville!!

naija shawty said...

hehe, u lucky to 'possess' i mean possess, not share him with someone else. cos most men dont appreciate our luscious nigerian women. i gather booby also, mqybe not overloaded sha. lol

Beautiful said...

just discovered your blog yesterday and i fell in love with it, i can relate with most of what you wrote. avin a bf who loves you, avin bobby, being a corper etc. nice blog. keep writing. you literarily take the words outta my mouth!

Disqus for Design Cook Love