2009 is gradually coming to an end, and a new year will be beginning,
don't know about you but for me 2010 rep a whole lot of good things to come so in order to make sure the mistakes of 2009 do not taint 2010, i am undergoing WINTER cleaning lol
well first off,
in 2009 i really tried in my weight loss journey i am seeing significant changes and am proud of my achievements
but 2010 can be better,
i have learnt that with discipline and determination anything can be achieved
2) in 2009 i learnt to be an independent person, all my adult years i have been dating Ty and whether i like it or not i have been hugely dependent on him, for joy happiness, entertainment financially, its like i needed him to keep me happy,
well now with his move to UK 3 months ago for his masters i have grown in bound, learnt to do things for myself, and learnt what makes me who i am.
Well in 2010 a redefined me will be going live, with bigger decisions et all
3) towards the end of 2009 i learnt what it is to be financially stable to know how to save and to be able to get what i want when i need it without input from anyone, its a very liberating feeling and am proud of it, 2010 will see me taking more responsible decisions
4) my spiritual life started to get an uplift in 09 but crashed towards the end, well in 2010 i am not procrastinating, its me and GOD through out d year
5) taking up a sport, in 2010 i am deciding to try my hand at lawn tennis or volleyball or even swimming but am putting my self out there
6) in 2010 no more nail biting, that is staying behind in 09
7) and d big finale, i am getting tested for HIV b4 this year runs out, 2010 is going to be a new chapter and i better leave 09 knowing for sure that my health is in check....
All in all the motto for 2010, be determined be disciplined and succeed
what changes are u planning to make next year?