I realized lately that i have become the go-to person for my friends that have relationship issues.
It is beginning to piss me off.
First of all, the fact that i was in a relationship for 6years does not make me an expert, if i was, that relationship will still be on
2) If i was such an expert i probably would have dated someone already and not still be single 1year after
3) I do not have a degree in psychology, watch Dr Phil or something
4) I cannot decipher what your boyfriend/girlfriend is thinking? My bini jazz has not matured to that stage
5) sometimes i feel you are just rubbing your relationship in my face, yes i get jealous too, i miss fighting all the time with someone
6) I get angry when i see my friend Boy/Girl treating their partner like crap, i want to scream and ask them "Don't you know how lucky you are", A friend of mine told her bf "shutup" in front of her friends some weeks back, way to emasculate the poor dude.
7) When the fight hits the roof, they start telling each other Laurenta said this, Laurenta said that, then one person says, why don't you date Laurenta, *egba mi oh*
I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you to keep your relationship to YOURSELF!!!!!!
PS: i love you guys oh, id probably still give advice at the end of the day, but really sometimes it can be frustrating