Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 7: Five Pet Peeves

First off, i am pretty straightforward, i accept people for who they are, i give everyone a chance to misbehave before i judge,
i have never met someone and just hated them out-rightly, that's me, that being said i still have pet peeves.
1) Unsmiling faces, really if no one died why is your lip bent like you are smelling something foul, do i owe you money, seriously smiles can open closed doors
2) Liars, i just cant with this, people pretending and trying to make me appreciate them more or marvel at something they have by lying about it.
3)Picky people, i don't eat this, i don't drink that, i wont go here, i wont go there, *hiss* just be there and be dulling my spirit
4)Pessimistic attitudes, i shift very far from people that never have anything optimistic to say, you have to surround your self with people that think happy thoughts so you can remain happy.
5) Ashy feet or palms or lips, like really????? whats the reason???, you can't afford vaseline? or you just don't care????

9 comments:

Giagerry said...

hahah! honestly, I thot of #1 as one of mine but i thot maybe it dint fall under d pet peeve definition. but def, unsmiling faces, #notkool, and I think im particular bout it cuz I used to b dat way b4 nd my parent dint gimme an easy time with that. Lol

uduak said...

lol...nyc laurenta, really nice

CherryWine said...

Is this a meme? If not, I think you should make it one and tag people. Ashiness is totally unforgivable. Except you are trying to start a fire using your dry hands/skin as crackling, I don't see why you should be ashy.

@ilola said...

I feel you on number 4. I can't stand such people o. I run far away from them, also people that make me feel I can achieve my goals. I don't even give those a second chance

BBB said...

@CherryWine, its a challenge, but i dont think people are tagged init, a couple of people around blogsville are doing it, so i thought id hope on, its a way to get your blogging mojo back, you can scroll down my blog and you'd see the details of the challenge there, check my post on the 5th of July :)

H said...

lol @ Cherrywine, starting a fire...that's funny

ur 1 to 5 makes a whole lotta sense, I'm a picky eater tho...I don't like a lotta things so I stay away and order what I can eat quietly, so I don't piss anyone off...lol.

Dame Sting said...

Ha! you would hate me then. I'm a very picky eater but i have a good reason so maybe i would get a pass.

Madame Sting said...

Ha! you would hate me then. I'm a very picky eater but i have a good reason so maybe i would get a pass.

H said...

lol @ Cherrywine, starting a fire...that's funny

ur 1 to 5 makes a whole lotta sense, I'm a picky eater tho...I don't like a lotta things so I stay away and order what I can eat quietly, so I don't piss anyone off...lol.

Disqus for Design Cook Love