Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 29: Five weird things that you like

Theme Parks: I love theme parks, the amazing rides, water slides, the adrenaline rush, conquering fear, its so exhilarating



Corn: i love corn in a very weird way, like just a little bit too much, so much i over eat it EVERY SINGLE TIME, the only thing i love more than corn is.... Agbalumo: Looool, yes id eat a bucketful at a sitting, im weird like that









Disney Channel: even at my ripe old age of 23 i still watch cartoons happily :D, 



Cooking Shows: Im addicted to these, topchef, masterchef, etc



Whose Wedding is it anyway: when i was in naija, TSN(the style network) was my best tv channel, i can sit all day watching wedding planning shows.

10 comments:

Unveilinggold said...

Ha, I dont remember when last I had agbalumo oh..I like corn with the naija pear

@ilola said...

My family is a corn family. So much so that when we bought the land we currently reside on some years back, we used the 1st one yr to plant corn on it. What is agbalumo in english?

uduak said...

you are so my home girl mehn

doll said...

i like corn, prefer the boiled to the roasted though

H said...

Theme parks...*sigh*, we should hang out sometime.

Giagerry said...

Disney channel!!!! *sigh* I miss my college days yo, dats when I hammered this mehn! Theme parks!---next trip planned is Cedar point in september, I shall take pics 4 u! heheh

Yankeenaijababe said...

Me love corn too, ate some Tuesday and Wednesday...yummy ones too

BBB said...

@unveilingGold Corn and Pear is dish, with coconut is also good, id eat pear with anything sincerely X_X

@ilola, my family loves corn too, our compound use to be so big, my dad will plant yam in one part and put corm in between the ridges, so we always had fresh corn, people call agbalumo cherry, im not sure its right though

@Uduak High5

@doll babe id eat corn boiled, roasted, popped, anyway! lol

@H we totally should :D

@giagerry maybe id make chicago by then, and i can take the pictures for myself?

@Yankeenaija babe high5 i have corn at least 3times a week,im almost addicted, okay maybe i am X_X

@ilola said...

My family is a corn family. So much so that when we bought the land we currently reside on some years back, we used the 1st one yr to plant corn on it. What is agbalumo in english?

Giagerry said...

Disney channel!!!! *sigh* I miss my college days yo, dats when I hammered this mehn! Theme parks!---next trip planned is Cedar point in september, I shall take pics 4 u! heheh

Disqus for Design Cook Love