Monday, February 6, 2012

It should never be that hard

When its right, it will be easy, infact how easy it will be will astound you.
Love should never be hard, its a simple I love you, or I donot
Its a simple I'm willing to be with you no matter what, there are no complications
Its a simple, no matter what baggage I have, I choose you over everything.

"When someone wants you in their life, they'll make room for you.  You shouldn't have to fight for a spot.  Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth.  Remember, anyone can come into your life and say how much they love you.  But it takes someone really special to stay in your life and show you how much they love you"

It really is that simple.


Sent from my BlackBerry® powered by Virgin Mobile.

No comments:

Disqus for Design Cook Love