Thursday, January 15, 2015

Moved over to Wordpress Finally



















Hi guys,

I know, i know, i have been missing for a whole year, however, great news, I'm back full time now, and more importantly, i have moved my blog over to word press, i will no longer be updating this one, so those of you subscribed will have to change the link to http://designcooklove.com

I seriously cant believe it took me this long to move, my blog has grown so much more than the typical life style bog, more than the typical food blog that i needed a bigger more flexible avenue to be able to blog with ease.

Blogger was limiting.

I hope you move over with me :)

Please follow me on IG  @designcooklove.com best way to get me to answer any question on a recipe quickly.


Have an amazing 2015 and God bless you.



No comments:

Disqus for Design Cook Love