hope you guys are quiet now and are considering changing clubs.
MAN UTD FOR LIFE
So i have been missing in action for about a week, well maybe not missing as i still went ahead and made comments on my fellow bloggers blogs and read some really inspiring posts.
The thing is that i lost my MOJO, really i had bloggers block (lmao)
So as usual today i opened up a new post with nothing to write, and after being frustrated for about 5mins decided to read others blog, i went to juice girls blog and read a post of hers
okay yesterday i bought my MAY issue of True love( i am a dedicated true love reader), it is inspired by children as childrens day is in may, a story struck me in it about girls in Nepal as young as 7yrs whose parents sell them into prostitution for as low as 57000 naira because of poverty.
its really crazy, most of these girls are exposed to HIV and a whole other STI's, and they are still treated with disgust when they return to the very parents who sold them.
This story made me evn more inclined to form an NGO when i establish myself, this world is really crazy and it needs people with big hearts to save it from itself.
Read through scribbles, Rocnaija, he says, Tigeress etc, Has anyone noticed that the SEX bug is flowing thru blogsville, there are some interesting posts around, pls oblige.
Lastly, diamond wrote a 25 random things post and cos i was inspired i am doing it also.
so here goes nothing
1) i still bite my nails ( try to fix them to cover them up)
2) i have been told i snore when i am really tired
3) My boyfriend and i have some scary things in common, we are both born on July 24th ( that's 24 7 if you didn't guess as in everyday), we are both baptist, both in the engineering sector, and both each others best friend.i have been dating him since i was 16.
4) i cant keep a secret anything you tell me i tell TY
5) i don't like wearing skirts i am a trouser person although people say i look good in skirts
6) i am the first child and a lil scared of growing up cos of the responsibilities
7) I love LOVE, really i do, i love watching people fall into it, i love listening to songs that talk about it, i love watching ,movies that express it.
8) i still watch cartoons.
9) I love RIBENA, (you know the blackcurrant drinks)
10) I am a good friend( really i know i am) i always have a shoulder to cry on
11) I still believe Beyonce is better than Kelly in everything( does who dont agree are just beefing)
12) I am a daddy's girl
13) I have an IQ of 130
14) i dabble in too many things ( i my short life i have played basketball, written in a magazine, sang in a choir, been interested in plus size modeling, been in a dance group)
15) I don't know how to dance anymore ( i guess my years studying engineering robbed that of me)
16) i am sad that i cant dance
17) I love my face, its the best part of my body, beautiful unblemished skin, lovely eyes and an ever smiling lip.
18) I have a FLAT nose
19) I love reading novels
20) you cant catch me anywhere without a novel in my bag
21) i get lost when i watch movies( you can be speaking to me and i don't hear)
22) I eat when i am sad
23) I TRY NOT BE SAD
24) i am insecure about myself at times
25) I STILL BELIEVE IN HAPPILY EVER AFTER
THAT'S IT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.