Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Kicking up the Tempo

Hello People,

How u guys been
OK i know i know, the mood in this blog has been down
its been sad and weary ,
well no more of that
lets pick up the tempo
HAPPYBBB is back
i am so much more than one guy
ok let me give u jist of whats been happening in my life
First off i should say Hats off to great friends
i have the bestest friends in the world
though they might annoy me sometimes
and sometimes give terrible advice they mean well
and have my best intention at heart

Friends online, and those offline in the real world
and even those that have gone from just online friends to so much more
thank you thank you

ok my weekend was spectacular
distraction was key
first off
i passed out from NYSC on thursday, YES i am no longer an OTONDO!!!!
hehehe so so happy, even though there was a glitch in d passing -out ceremony, my certificate wasn't there, stupid incompetent nysc officials be telling me that i was demobilized while in camp for PREGNANCY
can u imagine!!!!
i didn't even do my camp in Lagos remember
i redeployed to Lagos,
i was down at first even cried a little, cos all this lil issues can become big stuffs
after one year of suffering they now be telling me rubbish
anyway i got it sorted out the next day and collected my certificate, turns out one of the officials made a mistake and wrote my number instead of another girls own, arrant rubbish!!!!

anyway on Thursday night after the whole passing-out ceremony
my girls and i decided to go out for karaoke,
we couldn't find a karaoke bar
so we ended up at zamunda
they have a great live band on Thursdays
it was fun
we drank cocktails laughed our hearts out and basically just chilled
and then we started trying to win off credit on twitter
one of the celebs was dashing out credit
*that's another thing twitter has turned to a gold mine this days* hehehe
between us we won 4500 worth of credit
twas fantastic
imagine us screaming anytime we load and the credit enters
we were basically refreshing our twitter timeline on 4blackberries and my nokia to ensure we loaded d credit first

On friday i sorted out the nysc issue
and on saturday
a friend of mine had her bday, we went bowling, very fun crowd, i was their cheerleader,
saw djinee there, went over to chat him up hehehe
even got his phone number sef :), he is cute sha oh
and that voice (oh my)
then at night went out again with my girlfriends
twas lots of fun
we hung out at swe bar till about 2am dancing
and then went for twitter rave chilled there for a while
and ended d night off at rehab (its a club on d island)
awesome weekend i tell u
girlfriends are d best

hope Ur weekend was fab

PS check out this blog, d post made sens eto me
http://tariere.blogspot.com/2010/06/ladies-stop-dancing-to-their-tune.html

18 comments:

miss.fab said...

First???

Okay I like this post a lot! Your happiness is infectious. Djinee is such a cutie. Jealous you met him. Congrats on completing your NYSC. I'm so (NOT) looking forward to mine (whenever I get around to it). How was Twitterave? I didn't even know what it was until people started dissing those who went for it on Twitter (rolls eyes)

Giagerry said...

kai i am not first???
|*biting my fingers*--LOL---ok lemm go read!

Giagerry said...

ahah u have sha grooved o!
congrats hunny on ur passing out---LOL at u being pregnant, i was like O_o i dint kno dat.---lol till i saw it was a mistake.---nd btw u hve been pretty scarce on twitter o--i guess its the too much fun u have been having or maybe our time diff!!
either ways glad bout u taking up the tempo--i mean ur name "happy"BBB kind of says it!
:)

doll (retired blogger) said...

this could have been my story..minus the nysc part sha...

Had a fab weekend with my girlfriends too...

On fri, we went to swe bar on fri...from there to autolounge then kaliente..then aura

Then on Saturday we went for karaoke at GRA..cant remember the name now and it was fun all the way..

Cngrats on your passing out...now you are gold (no longer copper)

Molara Brown said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE NOW IN AN HAPY MOOD, YOUR HAPPINESS IS ACTUALLY INFECTIOUS. CONGRATS ON YOUR PASSING OUT, THAT ONE YEAR NO BE SMALL THING.

Molara Brown said...

GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE NOW IN AN HAPY MOOD, YOUR HAPPINESS IS ACTUALLY INFECTIOUS. CONGRATS ON YOUR PASSING OUT, THAT ONE YEAR NO BE SMALL THING.

Miss Natural said...

nice one! It sounded like so much fun that kai I wish I was back in Lagos now. Those nysc people are sick sha, imagine pregnancy lol, of all things again. Thank God its sorted now sha. As for the passing out, Congrats!!! ps...you are soo much than one man.

Unknown said...

My dear..
Glad you crossed all the hurdles and Congrats oh!
Admidst all the jiving and all, its for a good reason but no over do am..
So you don't get to suppress what you are feeling cause you only postpone it and get to feel when you shouldn't, so take it slow..
See fun o!
So envy you..
Need to get out myself.. Cobweb don full my skimpies and dancing shoes!

9jaPhoenix said...

Awww glad you're better! :D

Myne said...

Wow, you're really ramping it up. I'm so glad you're moving on.

AliceDCL said...

distraction was key
and my friends made it happen
i am trying to take it slowly but
i just needed to get my mind of things
and not have time to think

thanks for the comments

Sumptuous said...

Congrats girl. I 'POP'ed the same day too. Glad bout ur upbeat spirit. The cure for a broken heart they say is Time. You will get there.

Neo said...

welcome back! all dat fun? i'm jealous!

Nice Anon said...

There you go. Keep staying positive. There is a sun after the sun.

LucidLilith said...

when you said "passed out" i was like chineke na who wan kill mah gurl?

Then i realized it was a good thing. I don stay yannkee for too long...he he he.

AliceDCL said...

@lucidlith lol, its nysc

Blogoratti said...

Congratulations yea**

Good Naija Girl said...

Hmm, I read this entry after reading your more recent one and I think you're too cool for your part of Ontario oh! You'll be heading to Toronto for partying soon enough; I just know it!

Disqus for Design Cook Love