Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 10: Put Your Music Player On Shuffle And Write The First 10 Songs That Play

*wipes brow*
Thank God its an easy one
here goes nothing
1)Britney Spears ft Sabi - Drop dead Beautiful
2)M.I-Craze
3)Beazy-Colours
4)Duncan Mighty-Same Fire
5)Bebe Winans-Oh happy day
6)Naeto C ft YQ Duro
7)Lady Antebullum - Need you now
8)Jason Mraz- I'm Yours
9)Jessie J-Casualty of Love
10) Jessie J - Who's Laughing now

My Ipod has 526 songs of different genres, i never use the full shuffle though, i have a playlist of about 150 songs that i shuffle through.

5 comments:

Giagerry said...

O_o! Should I be worried that I know none of these songs?? *shoots self*

CerebrallyBusy said...

when i first saw 'Jesse J' i thought it was jesse jagz lool i am ashamed!

The only song i know here is Need You Now. I loooooooved that song since it came out. I raped the replay button severally lol. And then Glee had to sing it in one of their episodes. Wowww i love it

Myne Whitman said...

I only know a couple of songs, but most of the artistes. I love I'm Yours by Jason Mraz!

BBB said...

loool, they arent very popular songs though

Vickii said...

I love Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours' and Lady Antebellum's 'Need you now'!!

Disqus for Design Cook Love