- Woke up
- Started tweeting, ( i am not proud of this, but there was an incident on twitter and my amenbo was too much in fact i already had pings when i woke telling me to go on twitter)
- Found a way to get tickets to buy for BluesFest of 2011, actually my friend got the tickets X_X i didnt do anything
- Had my daily fruit
- Started watching Master Chef Australia and putting in Bendy Rollers in my hair
- Had Breakfast
- Left for BluesFest, ( oh i had my bath and all that other stuff before this :p)
- Met up with my friends at the festival
- We saw Justin Nozuka first, total Hottie OMDAYZ
- then GPM, they are a gospel band, the energy was infectious
- had some food
- went to see Erykah Badu, she was just forming diva *hiss* came almost 45mins late, rme
- then saw Kirk Franklin, best performance of the day, he made me so hyper, i was screaming my voice in praise
- Got home at 12.34am, tired but extremely happy
so yeah basically i spent the whole day at the BluesFest, i am too tired to explain exactly what it is but here is what wikipedia says: The Cisco Ottawa Bluesfest is an annual outdoor music festival that takes place each July in downtown Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. While ostensibly focused on blues, the festival has increasingly showcased mainstream pop and rock acts in recent years. The Bluesfest has become the largest blues festival in Canada, and the second largest in North America.
so yeah its a music festival, actually a giant cocert on almost 7 differetnt stages going on at the same time featuring differnt artistes, tickets are about 40$ plus tax for a full days event, goes on for a little over a week and differnt artists perform, today was gospel day, so i had a blast.