Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Inspired'

A couple of days ago, i woke up realizing that this semester has left me behind.
Somewhere along the line i lost my way, lost my drive, forgot my goals and basically just started dreaming about them, instead of acting them out.
The last time i was here, i was extremely focused, i knew what i wanted and i was going after it, without hesitation, i had a lot on my to-do list and unfortunately almost 4months after, they are all still on the to-do.

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I'm glad i realized and that I'm starting doing something about it. I'm standing now, it isn't about how many times i fall, but that i realize that I'm on the ground, get back on my feet and start moving again.

I'm 23years and between you and i, i feel that i am so far from were i should be right now, Its never too late to start, i think Ive wasted the early start i had in life, and now time has caught up with me, and i have to make it up, and ASAP. Id like to blame being in a 3rd world country for the first 22years of my life as my downfall, but realistically Ive been in Canada for a year, and i still haven't learnt ANYTHING. okay, say school work is up there, but when i left Nigeria On December 7th last year i had so many things i planned to do, and i still haven't started any of them.
I was going to utilize all the resources i had to my advantage, read as much as i could, learn a new language, I'm after all in a bilingual city.
I didn't do any of that.
Never too late is it.
First off, is to get of my ass and stop procrastinating.
Been reading a couple of biographies these days and really i should stop reading and start doing.
Here's to actually doing something.

No comments:

Disqus for Design Cook Love