When it comes to the issue of men , i find out that i am terribly inexperienced, being in one relationship for so long, every thing i thought i knew about "men" is actually about one guy, recently i kinda fell into "something" with someone that makes me realize just how clueless i am.
Not all men are the same and judging another by the standard of one man might be a huge mistake.
so in recent times i have been exposed to so many type of guys both through me and and through guys involved with my friends
1) the take-you-for-granted man: the one that feels cos u care you'd take crap. this one is disrespect on the highest order when he sees ur withdrawing he comes with the i love u bullshit again get the f@#k outta here with that crap
2) the hot and cold man, this one will treat you right one day and like crap the next, make you feel like you mean something one day and make you feel like a bug the next. Frustrating stuff i tell you.
3) the stay outta my business man, this one wants to know whats up with u but isn't ready to tell u anything about whats going on with him. he listens to all your story and gives you vague details about his.
4) the romantic guy, this one would have been perfect even if only he didn't cling too much, every second he is there being mushy, and extra sappy.
5) stalker guy, you talk one day and the next he loves you????? really FOH what?????
6) the I'm hot and you should be happy i am with you guy, do i have to expatiate???? this one just makes me mad
7) did i mention the you-pay-for-everything-man? the you order food today, pay for the pizza tomorrow, In naija am used to guys doing the paying, so coming here and seeing a guy that expects me to pay is kinda like bleh, i don't need you to pay for me but honey i aint your bank either, 50bucks today 20 dollars tomorrow, abi den write mumu for my head?
8)the younger than you guy, well i am 22 and when a guy is younger than me, imagine the level of immaturity, i am a little fast for my age being that am in my graduate program this young but a 20year old dude i a serious no-no, i just cant handle that level of immaturity #tar
being in a relationship for so long i never came across such guys until recently,
i wonder did they just metamorphose or have i been blind since?????